Craft Lake City is looking for digital content superstars! Flex your creative muscles while working with the DIY Dream Team—if we do say so ourselves. Come to the rescue of a local non-profit organization that lives to champion the local maker scene.
Positions are contract, seasonal, part-time and flexible as to the when/where/how. Save the day by sending your résumé to the appropriate contact for the internship with the subject line “MAKE ME YOUR (POSITION TITLE)!”
Internship: Social Media
- 10 hours a week with at least 4 hours in office, the rest may be done remotely.
- An eagerness to learn more about the online marketing and social media.
- Team player.
- Passionate about local art and building the creative community.
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Pinterest.
- Experience working in social media preferred.
- Knowledge of photoshop a plus.
- Social media posting.
- Assist in writing social media editorial calendars.
- Oversee social media promotions.
- Compile hashtag lists to use for blog posts, workshops, and other promotion.
- Watch and attend social media related webinars.
- Assist in taking and editing photos for social media.
- Assist in editing social media posts.
- Contribute to social media content (i.e. ideas for posts and campaigns).
- Become familiar with our social media platforms and branding.
- Attend community workshops and events.
- Assist in DIY festival prep.
Please email your cover letter, resume and social media handles to socialmedia[at]craftlakecity.com.