Sponsored Families Program
Craft Lake City works closely with nonprofit partner organizations to help identify families who may benefit from this program. These organizations play a crucial role as liaisons between Craft Lake City and the families, helping facilitate logistics and communication.
For the purposes of the program, a “family” represents a household, and may include a single individual or multiple people sharing one roof and one household budget.
In order to make the best use of program resources, Craft Lake City seeks to includes families who are committed to attending the Festival and fully participating in the activities offered.
What Benefits do Sponsored Families Receive?
Each individual from a Sponsored Family receive the following:
• One Holiday Market general admission ticket (to be used on the Market day of their choice)
• Meal voucher
How do Sponsored Families Participate?
Craft Lake City works with community nonprofit partners to identify families who may be interested in and benefit from the Sponsored Families program. Once families are identified:
- Craft Lake City, with the partner organization, invites the families to attend the Holiday Market and provides them with logistics regarding check in at the Holiday Market.
- Craft Lake City will send entry tickets and vouchers to the family before the event.
- If requested, a Craft Lake City liaison will meet each family at the gate when they arrive.
- The Craft Lake City liaison will also provide a mini tour of the Holiday Market to help orient the family.
- Families are then free to enjoy the Holiday Market at their own pace for the day.