Rallies & Resources, featuring:
- First launched in 2017, Kid Row is a program designed specifically for young makers (ages 14 and under) to grow as creative entrepreneurs at the Annual Craft Lake City DIY Festival, Utah’s largest local-centric arts festival. Kid Row runs Saturday, Aug. 8 from 1:00–3:00 p.m. More information at https://craftlakecity.com/diy-festival/kid-row/
- Shelbey Lang, Manager of Artisan & Programs at Craft Lake City DIY Festival.
- Featuring Hutch, age 8, owner of Hutchtastic Art.
- Featuring Violet age 14, owner of Violet’s Jewelry.
- Featuring Beatrice, age 14, owner of Great Girls of the World on Etsy.