The Craft Lake City Business Academy:
Grow Your Business Plan
Calling all entrepreneurs, makers, creators, dreamers and doers! Have you…
- always had a creative business idea, but you were never sure what first step to take?
- started an existing small business but you’d like to level up your marketing and promotion strategies?
- thought about creating a business plan but haven’t made the time?
- been looking for a group of like-minded creative entrepreneurs who understand the challenges of running a business?
- wished you had a business mentor but were unsure of who to ask?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Craft Lake City has designed a new entrepreneurial training course for you!
CRAFT LAKE CITY BUSINESS ACADEMY:
Grow Your Business Plan
Taught by creatives for creatives, The Craft Lake City Business Academy: Grow Your Business Plan is a five-week summer cohort program. This online class equips emerging entrepreneurs with the support and skills they need to successfully overcome obstacles and enable a strategic growth plan to launch their creative business.
Business Academy students will learn how to build a brand, sell handmade products online and in-person, manage inventory and finances, master customer service and much more.
This course guides students through the process of building an effective growth strategy by creating a business plan based on a product launch at the 13th Annual Craft Lake City DIY Festival Presented By Harmons.
- 10 professional development online training sessions held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-8 p.m., May 27 – June 29
- Individual coaching and mentorship
- Small class size—only 25 total students!
- Guidance for designing an effective growth strategy and business plan
- Expert tips, tricks and insight from flourishing entrepreneurs
- Personal interaction with Craft Lake City staff and board
- Networking opportunities
- On-site support before, during and after the 13th Annual Craft Lake City DIY Festival Presented By Harmons (for those participating; application and fees handled separately)
- Celebratory wrap-up online meeting on Tuesday, August 31, 2021.
- Access to an exclusive Craft Lake City Business Academy invite-only Facebook group
- Additional Academy student perks (valued at over $500!) including a CLC mug and tote, access to other online workshops, VIP tickets and more!
Secure Your Spot Today!
Tuition for The Craft Lake City Academy: Grow Your Business Plan course is a one-time fee of $400. Space is limited to 25 students to ensure the best learning experience. Course attendees are encouraged, but not required, to participate in the 13th Annual Craft Lake City DIY Festival Presented By Harmons, and can base their business plan and course work around another launch date of their choice. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. Questions? Email email@example.com or call 801.906.8521. We can’t wait to start learning with you!
Craft Lake City’s year-round programming is supported in part by the residents of Salt Lake County through the Zoo, Arts & Parks (ZAP) Program, the Salt Lake City Arts Council, the George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation, the Stephen G. & Susan E. Denkers Family Foundation, and Utah Arts & Museums, with funding from the State of Utah and the National Endowment for the Arts. The Craft Lake City Business Academy: Grow Your Business Plan is made possible by funding from Celtic Bank.