As we say goodbye to the summer months, we cannot wait for all the good things that Winter brings: fresh snow, delicious treats and shopping local for holiday gifts at the Fifth Annual Craft Lake City Holiday Market Presented By Google Fiber on December 1 & 2 at Union Station in Ogden! You won’t want to miss this fun & festive event where you can sell your wares, network with other Utah-based business owners and connect with tons of local-supportive patrons just in time for the gift-giving season. Here you’ll find more info on the different types of applications we accept and ways to get support in completing your Holiday Market app before the deadline!
Artisans / Vintage Vendors
If you hand make items, design cool art, or curate/customize vintage articles & objects, you’re probably included in our Artisan category! This category encompasses many types of handmade goods and wares, including:
- Baby & Child Products
- Bath, Body & Apothecary
- Embroidery & Fiber Arts
- Holiday (holiday-themed items)
- Home Decor & Housewares
- Mission-driven (local nonprofits, organizations & businesses interested in sharing information about their missions and programs with the creative community.
- Vintage (curated clothing, furniture, and other items that predate 1990)
- Pet (accessories designed for use by dogs, cats, or other household pets)
- Collective (micro businesses that represent a group of local artisans united under a common goal or initiative)
For the first time ever at the Craft Lake City Holiday Market, we’re seeking performers to help bring the DIY energy to life! Due to certain aspects of the venue, acoustic performers and those who can perform without a stage will be prioritized, but all performers are encouraged to apply!
Signage at the Fourth Annual Craft Lake City Holiday Market Presented By Google Fiber, 2022.
Nothing says the holiday season like sweet treats, baked goods and other locally-made snacks and sauces! We love featuring Craft Foodies in our Holiday Market lineup, including but not limited to:
- Coffee & other beverages
- Sauces & condiments
- Bread, pastries & misc. Baked goods
Our food trucks & booths providing hot local cuisine help keep our attendees, exhibitors and staff warm throughout the weekend! Apply for one of the following categories today:
- Small Commercial Food Vendors: You might not have a permanent location (yet), and your operation might be limited to a single event at a time, but that hasn’t stopped you from serving some of the best Utah has to offer! Food trucks could qualify for this category.
- Large Commercial Food Vendors: You represent recognized & established names in the Utah food scene. Whether it is a small fleet of food trucks or brick-and-mortar locations, you prepare food that is typically meant to be eaten on site at in-person events. Food trucks could qualify for this category.
At Craft Lake City, we’re huge fans of working with other orgs and businesses that contribute to our local community! Whether you’re an Ogden local looking to connect with the community or SLC-based and hoping to present your mission & vision to a fresh audience, we’d love to have you at the Holiday Market! Send an email to email@example.com to discuss your ideas for becoming a part of the festive DIY Fun!
Need Help With Your Application?
Attend our FREE Application Assistance Day on Monday, September 11 at the Weber County Main Library Branch in Ogden! Application Assistance Days are free events open to anyone who has questions about their artisan, vintage or craft food application for the Fifth Annual Craft Lake City Holiday Market Presented By Google Fiber.
During these events, Craft Lake City team members are available in real time to help answer all applicant questions and walk you through the website and application process. Additionally, a professional photographer will be on site to provide free product photography services and help you showcase your work at its best.
Not able to make it to our in-person event? Check out our Virtual Application Assistance videos online at any time to get tips & tricks for completing your application & taking high-quality photos from home!
About Craft Lake City:
Founded in 2009 by Angela H. Brown, Executive Editor of SLUG (Salt Lake UnderGround) Magazine, Craft Lake City® is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization with the mission to educate, promote and inspire local artisans while elevating the creative culture of the Utah arts community through science, technology, and art. Craft Lake City strives to further define the term “Craft,” by modernizing the definition of handmade creativity.
Craft Lake City’s year-round programming is supported in part by the residents of Salt Lake County through the Zoo, Arts & Parks (ZAP) Program, the Salt Lake Arts Council, the George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation, and Utah Arts & Museums, with funding from the State of Utah and the National Endowment for the Arts.
The Fifth Annual Craft Lake City Holiday Market Presented By Google Fiber is supported in part by George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation, Ogden City Arts, Visit Ogden, and Utah Arts & Museums, with funding from the State of Utah and the National Endowment for the Arts.