VIP Generously Sponsored by and Food Provided by Harmons
The most opulent way to upgrade your DIY Festival experience: the Harmons VIP Lounge!
Step inside, cool off and take part in fun VIP perks inside our glittering, baroque-themed garden conservatory located at the Heritage Building at the Utah State Fairpark. It’s the perfect place to have a
private tête-à-tête with friends and family at the DIY Festival.
Savor catered bites from Harmons, while you sip your craft cocktail, wine, or beer from our exclusive VIP Lounge Bar, indulge in sweet treats, and take Instagram-worthy photos. A memorable experience is to be had by all. Follow Harmons on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
ATTENDING THE VIP LOUNGE
The 11th Annual Craft Lake City® DIY Festival® Presented By Harmons
Utah State Fairpark, 155 N 1000 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Heritage Building, located west of the Grand Building
HARMONS VIP LOUNGE ADMISSION
$35 tickets are available for pre-purchase on 24tix.com, and will be available for purchase at every entrance of the Festival. Your Harmons VIP Lounge ticket includes one-day Festival admission, one-day admission to the Harmons VIP Lounge, and two alcoholic drink tickets, for attendees that are 21 or older. Get fun swag from Harmons and our liquor partners, while supplies last.
BRINGING THE FAMILY
There is no cost to bring children 12 years old and younger into the Harmons VIP Lounge, as long as they are with an adult. Those who are 13 to 20 years old will require their own Harmons VIP Lounge ticket or wristband, which will not include drink tickets. They are welcome to enjoy the complimentary fruit-infused water from Harmons and Coca-Cola products during their visit.
UPGRADE TO VIP
Upgrade your DIY Festival GA ticket to VIP at the entrance of the VIP Lounge entrance for $28.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have additional questions about attending the DIY Festival? Take a look at our Festival FAQ!
VIP Lounge Hours:
Friday, August 9
Saturday, August 10
Sunday, August 11
Exclusive VIP Events
EXCLUSIVE VIP EVENTS
HARMONS CHEFS’ BUFFET MENUS*
As a VIP attendee, you’ll get the chance to enjoy expertly-cooked meals by Harmons’ chefs. Join us during the times listed below or stop by any time for Harmons-curated snacks, fruit-infused water, and free Coca-Cola products. Buffet meals are first-come, first served.
FRIDAY, August 9
6-7:30pm / Buffet Meal from Chef Evan: Shrimp Ceviche, Beet Ceviche, Black Bean Salad, Jicama Slaw, Guacamole, Salsa, Tostadas, Cookies, and Tropical Fruit.
7-10pm / DIY S’mores
8:15-10pm / Cotton Candy
All Day / Snack Bar
SATURDAY, August 10
12:30-2pm / Harmons Catering Buffet Meal: Baguette Sandwiches (Roast Beef, Caprese), Tuscan Pasta Salad, Cranberry Quinoa Salad, Mini Cream Puffs, Cannoli, Eclairs.
2-4pm / Cotton Candy
6-7:30pm / Buffet Meal From Chef Shane: Moroccan Chicken, Basmati Rice with Dried Apricots and Almonds, Moroccan Chickpea Salad.
7-10pm / DIY S’mores
8:15-10pm / Cotton Candy
All Day / Snack Ba
SUNDAY, August 11
12:30-2pm / Harmons Catering Buffet Meal: Yogurt Bar with Vanilla Yogurt , Harmons Granola, Strawberries, Watermelon, Assorted Muffins.
3-4:30pm / Buffet Meal From Chef Casey: Buddha Bowl Bar featuring Quinoa, Brown Rice, Chicken, Pork, Assorted Broiled Veggies, Fresh Spinach, Red Beans, Split Peas, Curry Yogurt Sauce, Teriyaki Sauce and Tzatziki Sauce.
4:30 7pm / Cotton Candy
4:30 7pm / DIY S’mores
All Day / Snack Bar
CABARET PERFORMANCES *
Enjoy exclusive VIP performances each day while you nosh on yummy Harmons bites and sip drinks from the bar. It’s dinner theater, elevated!
FRIDAY, AUGUST 9, 8pm
Kitté L’Amour is a Utah based, award winning performer from Ogden Utah. She is the co-founder and director of Ogden based Two-Bit Babes Burlesque, and she can be seen dancing in many different venues and shows throughout the Wasatch Front. Kitté loves to use props in her acts and feather fans are one of her favorites! In addition to burlesque, she also performs in other mediums including belly dance, aerial arts, music, and plays in the band Orphans Cabaret. She is delighted to be at Craft Lake City, and hopes you enjoy her fan dance/parasol number!
SATURDAY, AUGUST 10, 8pm
Singer, Ricky Parkinson, and cabaret performer, Miss Amanda.
Ricky Parkinson brings his vocal talents to a wide variety of styles. In addition to singing classical and sacred music, he regularly performs in musical theater productions and appeared recently as Henry Higgins in My Fair Lady at Centerpoint Legacy Theater, Smudge in Forever Plaid at the Hale Center Theatre, and Javert in Les Miserables at Hale Center Theatre Orem. While at BYU, he sang with the a cappella group Vocal Point, and at the University of Utah founded Infrared, a 9 member mixed a cappella group.Miss Amanda is a local tattoo artist turned performer extraordinare! She’s a shapeshifter Queen. She’s unpredictable and exciting. She’s sweet then terrifying. She’s sharp and swift, then melts and moves like sand washed silk. Performing Aerial, belly dance, acting and character work, fire spinning, to every thing in between! She rekindled her love affair with the stage 7 years ago and keeps adding new skills to the list. She loves to challenge herself wherever possible. The Salt Lake community has truly been wonderful in supporting her passion and drive for the arts.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 11, 4pm
Odd Podd is a Salt Lake City based hula hooping duo. These ladies have been hooping together for over six years now, and have been best friends for even longer. They love sharing the hoop love not only with each other, but the community as well. They’re two peas, in a very odd pod!
MAKER’S MARK RED WAX DIPPING*
Fri. Aug. 9, 7 p.m. | Sat. Aug. 11, 3 p.m. | Sun. Aug. 12, 2:30 p.m.
Take home a souvenir! We’re hand dipping Maker’s Mark glasses in signature red wax and giving them away to Harmons VIP Lounge attendees (while supplies last).
HARMONS VIP LOUNGE BAR
Did you know? Our Harmons VIP Lounge Bar is the ONLY place to have a craft cocktail and craft beer at the DIY Festival® Each Harmons VIP Lounge ticket includes two alcoholic drink tickets (a $20 value), for attendees that are 21 or older. Additional drinks can be purchased on-site for $10 each; cash or card. Craft cocktails to featuring Deep Eddy Ruby Red, Deep Eddy Peach, Deep Eddy Vodka, El Mayor Blanco, El Mayor Anjeo, Wild Turkey Long Branch, Aperol, Makers 46, Aviation Gin, and Orphan Girl Bourbon Cream.
CRAFT COCKTAIL MENU – $10 EACH
- DIY Engineers’ Deep Eddy Mule: Deep Eddy Original Vodka, Lime Juice, Ginger Beer, Bitters Lab Blueberry Cardamon Bitters, Spanked Mint Garnish
- Vintage Blackberry Smash: Deep Eddy Peach, Blackberry Syrup, Fresh Lemonade, Bitters Lab Rhubarb Sea Salt Bitters, Fresh Blackberry Garnish
- The Peachy Performer: Deep Eddy Peach Vodka, Fresh Lemonade, Club Soda, Bitters Lab Blueberry Cardamon Bitters, and Fresh Blueberry Garnish
- Dreamers’ Deep Eddy Red: Deep Eddy Ruby Red, Blackberry Hibiscus Press Seltzer, Blackberry and Mint Garnish
- El Mayor Artesano: El Mayor Añejo, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, 1 oz. Lime Juice, Soda Water, and Bitters Lab Blueberry Cardamon Bitters
- Harmons’ Half-and-Half: Orphan Girl Bourbon Cream, Deep Eddy Original Vodka, Half-and-Half
- Builders’ Bourbon Old Fashioned: Wild Turkey Longbranch Bourbon, Marker’s 46, Bitters Lab Charred Cedar Bitters, Squeezed Orange Peel,
- Cantarito de Creadores: El Mayor Blanco Tequila, Fresh lemon, lime, and orange juices, Grapefruit Soda, Aperol Float, Bitters Lab Habanero Lime Bitters
- Smash-Hit Festival Gin: Aviation Gin, Lemon Juice, Strawberry Mint Simple Syrup, Bitters Lab Rhubarb & Sea Salt Bitters
- Craft Foodies’ Watermelemonade Gin: Aviation Gin, Ginger Simple Syrup, Watermelon Juice, Lemon Juice, Splash of Lemon Soda, Bitters Lab Rhubarb & Sea Salt Bitters, Watermelon and Rosemary Garnish
- Makers’ Margarita: El Mayor Blanco Tequila, Fresh Lime Juice, Fresh Watermelon Juice, Agave Simple Syrup, Bitters Lab Habanero Lime Bitters, Jalapeno and Mint Garnish
- Crafters’ Blackberry Lemonade: Wild Turkey Longbranch or Maker’s 46, Fresh Blackberry Lemonade, and Bitters Lab Charred Cedar Currant Bitters
- Vibrant Volunteer Spritz: Summer Fair Spritz, Aperol, Coconut Lacroix, Muddled Strawberries, Torched Pineapple, and Bitters Lab Apricot Vanilla Bitters
HARMONS VIP LOUNGE PHOTO CONTEST
How to win a Grand Prize Package from Craft Lake City and Harmons:
- Post a photo taken from the Harmons VIP Lounge on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Photo entry must be public.
- Use the hashtags: #clcDIYfest #myharmons
- Craft Lake City and Harmons will choose their favorites. Two winners will be chosen to win one pair (2) of 2020 Harmons VIP Lounge tickets and one pair (2) Harmons Cooking School Classes!
*Schedules are subject to change. Printed schedules for all VIP events will be posted inside the Harmons VIP Lounge.
HOST A VIP CORPORATE EVENT
Host an Organization Get-Together at the DIY Festival! Your exclusive VIP Corporate Event will include:
- Reserved area in the Harmons VIP lounge. We can accommodate up to 100 people, sitting and standing.
- Exclusive nibbles presented by Harmons.
- Two drink tickets for adults 21 and over with exclusive bar service.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages provided by Coca-Cola.
Reservations are available for a limited time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.